Monday, July 18, 2011

Molly Sullivan, Claude Boone, Rosemary Chambers, Donald Banks

if you must appear before judge rosemary chambers in mobile county circuit court, do not waste your time on an attorney if you are a male, you will loose, unless molly sullivan or v. haas is your attorney.  there are a few other attorneys such as jerry pilgram that rosemary chambers favors.

judge banks and attorney claude boone are pretty tight.

if you are a male in rosemary chambers court room and molly sullivan is not your attorney, you will not only loose but get royally screwed!!!!!!

if you feel that you have been wronged, you legally have the right to an appeal which is what i have done.  they only look at things that were discussed in the lower court so make sure you make your issues known in the circuit court!!!!  the court of appeals, follows the law and case law.

8 comments:

  1. The person who left this comment is so right, If Molly Sullivan is the G.A.L in A case the male is always going to be the one to win. My ex husband and I took a psyc test and he failed and was still awarded full custody of my children. I have been fighting for 10 years to see my son and Daughter, even though I have pleanty of visitation rights, more then usual I still dont see my babies. Molly Sullivan will not do anything about it! She is for the men and totaly against the women, I have no criminal history and my exhusband does, several counts of domestic violence against myself while I was pregent with our children and while I wasent. Molly Sullivan is a Bad GAl she is suppose to do what is best for the children but she does what is best for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me the system isn't corrupt when Molly Sullivan wins 100% of her cases in Rosemary Chambers courtroom and when she is appointed as GAL 90% of the time??

      Delete
  2. That is because Molly Sullivan is a scorned vindictive woman! So pathetic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEWARE OF Johnny Lane, Claude BOone, Jerry Pilgrim, Moolly Sullivan(she used to work for Claude Boone, and almost all psych evals, GALS and attyns. This is nothing but a racket for skewing the hell out of the information presented to court and Chambers is nothing short of a mentally power mad witch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for taking on this action. It is greatly needed throughout Alabama and the country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure how much good I am doing but I am trying. These power-headed idiot Judges say that they are doing what is in the best interest of children, and they are not! They could care less about what is best for children! They are playing God and children are being screwed up for life b/c of it!

      Delete